Monday, June 7, 2010

When Arrive Time Separated

Under the shade of a blue sky with all the beautiful decorations matchless
Above the expanse of the earth with all his paintings are long stretches
Still I get and I feel
Outpouring of grace and variety homey
You often give
But when it's time away
Is it appropriate for self I beg
Without a drop in the ocean thanks your grace

In daytime My step forward friend ankle joint swing step
At night I close my eyes with the people I love
Still I get and I feel
Crowd ambiance and tranquility
But when it's time away
I Will Go alone
Without a shadow of those who will accompany

When traveled the dusty roads that always contaminate my body
When the fill times there with everything that has no meaning
Can still self I entertain
My body's clean and a better tomorrow
Without a pang of doubt
But when it's time away
Is there an opportunity for me
For cleanse the soul and heart

Every failure brings disappointment
Any regrets the fact that present
Still hear, and feel
Sounds entertaining
For remove any disappointment and regret
But when it's time away
Are there any that will comfort me
Would I go without disappointment and regret


Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment